Hey, guys! I’m back for the newest tutorial that I wanted to share with you. This tutorial is pretty easy and the materials used are available in school supplies. I also recycled the outside wall from the DIY kitchen set tutorial.
To get started, here are the things you need:
- 2 Foamboards (I used black and white because those were available at the time)
- Artificial grass (I reused the one from the DIY Japanese garden)
- White glue
- Sticker paper
- Double sided tape
- Colored sand (White)
- Cutter / Scissors
- Artificial (Plastic) flowers
- DIY Paper Flowers (Tutorial coming soon!)
- Poster color (Light gray & dark gray)
Make sure to watch the video until the end, this will give you an idea to make a patio diorama for your figures. This patio is 1/12 scale but it can work with my Nendoroid and Cu-poche.
The hanging flowers and the bamboo fence are also DIY.
The decorative plants that I used are mostly DIY and one real too.
The shelf was also handmade, but I forgot when it was made. It’s actually the first time I used it for photography.
This is actually what it looks like. 😀
That’s all for today everyone! I hope you learned something from my video tutorial.