Nendoroid Kirito with Asuna on Tanabata

Tanabata Β is a celebration in Japan writing wishes or in a form of poetry in a small paper and hanging them on bamboo.

Today’s post will be Tanabata-inspired. The first set will be the famous couple from the anime, Sword Art Online, Nendoroid Kirito and Nendoroid Asuna by Good Smile Company.

I can’t find any bamboo tree at home so I tried to use the plant we have in our garden. I made tiny paper decorations to make it colorful and lively.

What is your wish Asuna?

Kirito’s wish is L O V E. :))

I have Nendoroid Miku Hatsune 2.0 and Cu-Poche Haruka Amami for Tanabata. I decided to post them separately.

I hope you enjoyed these photos of the lovely couple.

BEHIND THE SCENE

Did you ever wonder where I shoot my Nendoroid/Cu-Poche?

My mom loves gardening and here’s part of her landscape. πŸ™‚

IMG_2296 (Large)

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “Nendoroid Kirito with Asuna on Tanabata

1. Mallix says:

Lovely, lovely couple! And an even more lovable photoshoot! Excited to see what’s next for Asuna and Kirito!

2. Joichi says:

Aww I’m glad to own these two as well! The photography is so colourful, you really capture Tanabata with those tiny decorations πŸ˜€ Hope to follow more of your photo stories!

(I’m Joichi from MFC)

• sheng says:

Hi there Joichi! I am happy that you visit. Come visit anytime to check more of the photo sets.
      I enjoyed making those tiny streamers, I’m glad it turned out well. ^_^

• sheng says:

He is a handsome little one. I wish to get more male nendoroids (with nice faceplates) to pair with my girls.
      I’m going to re-watch a couple of episodes of SAO to get more romantic and battle ideas with these 2. πŸ˜‰

3. Tian says:

Nice to come back from vacation and see yet another adorable photo set πŸ˜€

Any chance of a tutorial post for making the little paper decorations and all the little outfits/props you make??

• sheng says:

Thanks Tian! Glad to see you back. Hope you had a great time on your vacation. ^^

I plan to make a tutorial post, but whenever I do props -it’s all finished when I realized I haven’t taken a pics of step by step and all i have is the final product. Forgetful Sheng. (β€˜γƒ­β€˜)

4. San-chan says:

Kyyyaaaa!!! They are too cute!
    This is really awesome cuz in the series we didn’t get to see that much lovey dovey-ness between them! ( ^3^)
    looking forward to see more photos of this couple~