Asuna and Kirito on Christmas Day

I think most of you know the lovely couple, Asuna and Kirito from Sword Art Online. Sword Art Online was pretty much one of the most popular anime last 2012. I decided to take some sweet photos of them for Christmas.

Because it is Christmas, there is so much love in the air. ♡

“Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken

Enjoy!

IMG_4183-2
Merry Christmas!

IMG_4178-3b
Ah! A mistletoe means..

IMG_4177-2

IMG_4172-3b
Lovey-dovey. ♡

Below is the behind the scene.

Lol.

IMG_4189-2

See you on my next post!

15 Comments Add yours

1. sheng says:

Thanks! More Christmas-themed photos coming 😀

1. wieselhead says:

Love it! really cute to have an nendoroid couple and you’ve made good use of both.

1. sheng says:

I almost forgot I have these two. I haven’t really photographed them properly like in a fighting pose or with swords. I think I enjoy taking their photos in a romantic scene and will definitely make more scenes in lovey-dovey mode. Haha.

2. where did u buy this toys!?!? :O

1. sheng says:

Hi, I bought my figures from a local store which get these directly from Japan, but most of my international toy collector friends get them from Amiami.com, Hobby Search, or otakumode.com.

3. NY Otaku says:

Asuna and Kirito look so cute together! I love the last photo, had a good laugh 🙂

1. sheng says:

I was actually giggling while shooting that scene 😀 😀

4. XRaider927 says:

so so sweet…. I love this anime already and its on my favorites list…. good job girl…. 🙂

1. sheng says:

It’s one of the anime I enjoyed watching and having these chibis are really worth it. Glad you liked the photo set. ❤

5. These are really cool. I like the Behind the scene photo lol